2. My season had many highlights, I resulted consistently all season long in a variety of races which was big aim for me. Stand out results would be finishing in the lead group at the Sheffield elite crit and gaining my elite license as well as winning the CDNE prissick evening series.
3. I first started riding National A events in 2013 I found the step up very very hard, I think I maybe finished one crit. This year after experiencing the step up I knew what I needed to do so with the extra training they suddenly became achievable. The first events were simply a case of getting round but later on in the year when I'd gained more experience and strength I felt I could be competitive especially in the crits.
4. I think being more specific in my training made the big difference I don't have a lot of training time so wasting time on the bike is a big no. Every session I did had a goal or a target. Also I had great support off the team so I only had to think about riding my bike, which always helps.
5. In 2015 I want to progress further again. My big goal is to top 20 the elite crit series overall and retain my elite license.
6. I've made a few changes to my training, the main one being investing in a scooter to motor pace with. But overall I'll be carrying on as this year racing as much as possible and enjoying it!